Friday, May 8, 2009

label you want

Balmain!
it may sound funny but whenever i think about it i get so excited, does anyone else get this feeling? they are so excited they want to SCREAM! I love everything.. the jeans, the tops, the blazers, the shoes, the dresses. Wow the list goes on and on. But I have put together some of the stuff I like.

http://www.shoppingblog.com/pics/balmain_spring_2009.jpg

Spring Collection '09'
wow


Balmain Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear
the jacket, the jeans ( wait espicially the jeans ) and the shoes.
jeans also come in other shades of blue.



Balmain Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear
sexy but elegant, still love it.
anja rubik.


Balmain Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear
''Am I a Fairy?''
no, just hot


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_y82xoZ2OfTw/SaI49eAneDI/AAAAAAAABhA/gYT_CfwY7GE/s400/balmain+shoes.jpg
and wait.. the shoes!


your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I know exactily what you mean about Balmain , I feel the same ! I LOVE especcially the shoes (crystal studded sandals)...

    ReplyDelete