Tuesday, August 25, 2009

behind the lens.


Mario Sorrenti.
Photographer.
I love these shots of Natasha Poly from French Vogue, something about these pictures that captures my attention. The sexiness, the lighting, the styling or just Natasha?
Can't wait for Summer which seems to be rapidly approaching as to the massive change in weather lately, I find it slightly weird that I am experiencing the need to actually take off my scarves, sweatshirts and woolens. I also forgot to mention I had an enjoyable time raiding a thrift shop in the weekend where I got some new purchases that I will be posting soon.


7 comments:

  1. These shots really are enchanting.

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how some photographers are able to capture a certain feeling that you just can't put your finger on. These absolutely have that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. french vogue is always the best! good call x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeees, natasha poly is greeeat
    shes everywhere right now- and with good reason ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she is gorgeous, makes me want collagen haha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete